In 300-400 words post a summary of and thoughtful response to the following article:
see attachment “PART ONE”
choose three articles listed below to summarize in no more than 200 words each, demonstrating your understanding of the ways in which museums have been corporatized. Be sure to mention at least one of the case studies listed below in your summary.
choose three of the following and Read them: you will find the files in the attachments and some of them are links not files
– Janes, Robert, “Museums, Corporatism and the Civil Society,” in Museums Without Borders (2016).
– Andrea Fraser, “A Museum is not a business. It is run in a business-like fashion,” Art and Its Institutions (Black Dog Publishing, 2006), ed. by Nina Montmann, pp. 86-98.
– Saloni Mathur, “Museums and Globalization,” in Museum Studies: An Anthology, pp. 510–516.
– Wetenhall, John. “Why Not to Run Your Museum ‘More Like a Business’,” Museum, May/June 2017
– Michael Kraten, “The Met and MoMA: Non-Profit Luxuries?” (Links to an external site.) June 13, 2011: https://savethebluefrog.com/2011/06/13/the-met-and-moma-nonprofit-luxuries/
– Tim Schneider, “Why New York’s Museum Pay Gap Tells a Story of American Decline,” (Links to an external site.) Artnet, August 24, 2020: https://news.artnet.com/opinion/new-york-museum-pay-gap-1903571
– Hakim Bishara, “Spreadsheet Highlights Major Income Disparities at Cultural Institutions,” (Links to an external site.) Hyperallergic, April 29, 2020: https://hyperallergic.com/560132/spreadsheet-highlights-major-income-disparities-at-cultural-institutions/
– Catherine Wagley, “Museum Workers Across the Country are Unionizing,” (Links to an external site.) Artnet, March 2, 2020: https://news.artnet.com/art-world/museum-unions-voluntary-recognition-1790097
– “The Bilbao Effect,” The Economist, August 14, 2018.
– Chloe Wyma, “1% Museum: The Guggenheim Goes Global,” Dissent, vol. 61, no. 3, Summer 2014, pp. 5-10: https://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/1-museum-the-guggenheim-goes-global
– Serafini, Paula and Chris Garrard, “Fossil Fuel Sponsorship and the Contested Museum,” in Museum Activism (Routledge, 2019), pp. 69-79.
CASE STUDIES – CORPORATE SPONSORS
please make sure to only use the sources here no other sources and Don’t use in-text citation
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Help in Schoolwork has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Help in Schoolwork, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.