These terms & conditions govern your access and use of our Website and services at https://helpinschoolwork.com Please read them carefully.
- “Website”Â – means an aggregate amount of the web pages available at https://helpinschoolwork.com and all sub-domains thereof, where the Services are realized.
- “Services” – means refers to various types of written tasks, including essays, research papers, dissertations and other written academic works that may requested by the Client.
- “User”, “You”, “Client” – means a natural person, individual entrepreneur or a legal entity that is registered on the Website as the user and has accepted these Terms and anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on this Website.
- “Writer” – is a person employed or other ways contracted by us as a freelancer, who provides research and writing services to the Client, according to the agreement with us.
- “Account” – means the personalized section of the Website, closed for public access, which is created after the Userâ€™s registration. The account is personalized by Your Account name and password.
- “Order” – is an electronic request for a paid Service from the Client for a particular writing Service. An order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Client regarding the product. Order refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on our Website by the Client. An Order includes the work in its entirety along with its consumer requirements.
- “Product” – is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and delivered to the Client in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
- “Client’s information” – means the file containing text information represented in any format that is accepted by the Website that has been submitted by You for reference or as an example. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size and the format of the files with the Client`s information You may download in the Order form.
Order Placing And Registration
- The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided on the Website. No Product is provided by other means than by request.
- The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters, and delivery terms. It is Your personal responsibility to provide exact, full, and final information to each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
- In addition to Your Product requirements, You will be requested to register by providing Your contact information such as name, email address, and phone number. Should any of these parameters change over time, it is your responsibility to update your Account information accordingly or inform our support of such changes.
Order Payment And Discounts
- When placing an Order, You agree to buy the Product from Us. We start to process Your Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to our current pricing and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form once the scope of work is identified. We are not responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and has been authorized.
- Orders can be paid with payment methods, currently available on the Website. Please check the Website to find available payment methods at the date of your payment.
- We reserve the right to offer discounts and bonuses at our own discretion in accordance with the current Discount Policy.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Client with no exceptions.
- If the Client wishes to stop working with us â€“ a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy. Please note, that we cannot be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.
- You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value-added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the Services provided.
- You acknowledge that You must comply with Your obligations under income tax provisions in Your jurisdiction.
- Order validation. We reserve the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the assignment were met successfully as indicated by the Client. Should a mismatch occur, we reserve the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Clientâ€™s requirements have been adhered to.
- Order volume. Each Order placed by the Client has a required volume, that is measured by the number of pages. One page equals 275 words. Upon Product delivery, the document received has to match the expected number of pages metric. Should there be a page/number of words mismatch, the Client may request to reformat the paper to match the number of words/pages.
- Changes of Order details. The Client may provide changes to the scope of work only if the writer has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Writer has started researching and working on the Order. Should the order details increase in volume, order complexity, or narrow the completion terms, the Client will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
- Resources. Should the Client require specific resource material to be utilized in the Order process, she/he must specify those resources and/or provide them to the Writer.
- Communication. The Client is highly encouraged to communicate with our support team using the messaging system of the Website or by contacting the support team directly by live chat when seeking more information.
- Progress tracking. The Client may track the progress of his/her Orders by using his/her personal account, where information about his/her Order and its status is displayed. The Client may as well contact support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on his or her Order status.
- We are responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
- It is the Clientâ€™s personal responsibility to ensure the availability of delivery channels once we have provided the Product to the Client. We will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Client in the profile, spam filters, internet outages, and general client negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means which are beyond our control. The Client is encouraged to contact support for any kind of assistance with an Orderâ€™s delivery.
- The Client is held responsible for downloading the Product in a timely manner after the Product has been provided by us.
Below Is Our Revision Policy.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases, the Client may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Clientâ€™s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests.
We are responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Client requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Clientâ€™s commitments be violated the Client is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
The Use Of Products
- When making a payment for an Order You agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only and the payment You make is a reflection of the time and effort put into conducting relevant research and writing pertaining to your Order as well as all the necessary maintenance and administration for Product delivery.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute, or display the Product in any way on the Internet or in the form of a hard copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
Uses Of “helpinschoolwork.com” Platform
The service helpinschoolwork.com provides is used to further research into the subject, generate input for further reasoning, and citations. We help high-school, college, and university students with their studies by providing them with examples of essays, articles, dissertations, case studies, coursework, PowerPoint presentations, research papers, etc. Essays from us are NOT intended to be forwarded as finalized work as it is only strictly meant to be used for research and study purposes. We not endorse or condone any type of plagiarism.
Security And Privacy